Hello! Anna Rogalska here. Today I created two paper bags using 7 Dots Studio ‘December Memories’ kit – you can pre-order it in 7 Dots Studio store now.
It is a special set of our products with exclusive stencil, chipboard and tags designed for us by talented Riikka Kovasin from Finland.
Especially for you, I made a simple tutorial on how to decorate a paper bag, which is included in the kit.
Tutorial: Christmas Paper Bag
1. What we need ?
Beautiful 7 Dots Studio ‘December Memories’ Kit, a flower, sprigs of boxwood, a piece of old book
2. Choose papers & layer them in the order you want them to appear on your kraft bag.
Your layered stacks should also include some old book paper. Glue the papers.
Cover your paper bag with a thin layer of gesso & let dry naturally or dry off using your heat/embossing gun.
3. Add more chosen elements & layers: papers and paper doilies. You can use your favorite dies.
4. Add stickers and die-cut elements from Yuletide collection.
Using 3D foam adhesive or cardboard, place all the elements in the desired places.
5. Add wreath with sprigs of boxwood and flower. Optionally, you can add other favorite addons.
6. Add chipboard elements designed for this kit by Riikka Kovasin 🙂
Add more stickers and die-cut elements, ribbon, lace, thread, sequins, buttons.
Add gesso on the top (imitation of snow) and a little bit of glitter.
Your paper bag is done!
My second project of a paper bag with beautiful ‘December Memories’ kit 🙂
I hope you like it!
Have fun with ‘December Memories’ kit!
Have a nice day!