Step by step – layout by Louise Nelson
Today Louise has created a layout using Domestic Goddess collection:
And here is step by step:
• Begin by applying a liberal misting of water over the area of intended photo placement on patterned cardstock background
• Apply a couple of sprays of coordinating mist to area of misted water in area of photo placement
• Whilst mist is still wet add splats of a second coordinating coloured mist to the and allow to bleed out [as depicted above], and allow to dry.
• Select a range of tags, to create a mat background for photo, ink edges with a coordinating ink pad, and adhere over misted area
• To add visual interest add strips of alpha stickers and word strips so that they protrude from each side of photo; ink edges and adhere on top of tags
• Take selected chipboard shapes and colour with coordinating mist
• Colour the wire thread by smooching it in second colournmist on craft mat, and allow to dry
• Ink edges of selected photo and adhere over tags.
• Staple wire thread into position
• Position and adhere chipboard on and around photo as depicted above.
• Protect photo and add extra splats of coloured mist around photo
• Adhere selected embellishments
• To adhere mini sequins water down some glossy accents liquid adhesive and splat it on and around tag cluster, [just like you did with mist splats]
• Remove protective card from photo, sprinkle on mini sequins over areas of splated liquid adhesive and shake off excess, allow to dry.
• 12 x 12 patterned paper Domestic Goddess
• Domestic Goddess 6 x 12 Stickers
• Domestic Goddess Tags
• Domestic Goddess Alpha Stickers
• Tattered Angels Chalkboard Spray Mist
• Prima Marketing Flair Buttons, Wire Thread, Chalk Ink pad and SIIC
• Imaginarium Designs Chipboard