This time I wanted to show you simple cards, which I made using ‘Cold Country’ Collection. I am in love with a mysterious atmosphere and vintage design of the papers and stickers:). The colour palette is a combination of cold blues and worm browns… Really different but magical!
This is a tutorial of one of the cards:
1. I chose ‘Lost Letter’ paper as a first background.
2. Then I chose another piece of paper ‘As It Was Before’. I distressed its edges with a brow ink and wrapped it in a lace.
3. I chose one of the photos from the ‘Elements’ sheet and distressed its edges also with a brown ink.
4. I layered both pieces of background paper on top of each other. It gave more dimension to the project.
5. I added chipboard piece from ‘Illumination’ collection and words from Element sheet from ‘Cold Country’ collection.
6 .At the end I added some flowers with distressed edges.
And two more cards using the same collection of papers:
I hope you got inspired:)