Personalized calendar tutorial – Belladonna
Hello, I hope that beautiful autumn colours comfort your senses. This similar earthly palette you may find among Nature Walk collection which is perfect to use in altering an ordinary organizer. The unique calendar helps you to start a new year in your own way. Here go some tips:
1. Find a proper regular organizer and choose matching papers for both inside and outside its cover.
2. Trace the paper with a pencil and cut it out. Then using a glue or a double sided tape attach the paper to the binding. Add ribbons to tie the cover and inside paper panels which hide any imperfections.
3. Use washi tapes to finish the binding of the calendar.
4. Now you may arrange some elements, stickers and words. The whole should be rather flat and modest as the calendar will be used extensively.
6. Finish the binding with gel medium, liquid pearls and tiny additions. And voila, your personalied calendar is ready.
Cold Country – Clear Stamps
Cold Country – Element Stickers 6×12
Nature Walk – Element Stickers 6×12
Nature Walk – Gray Day
Domestic Goddess – alpha Salt & Pepper