Step-by-step layout tutorial from Solange Marques
I love mixed media and I use it on my layouts.
My favorite technique is melt the photo on the background. I use modeling paste and acrylic paints to do it. I prepared a step-by-step to you, showing how I make it.
1. Glue the photo on the paper.
2. Apply modeling paste around the photo and and spread with the help of an old credit card. Wait to dry.
3.Extend the picture using acrylic paint as close to the picture color.
4.Choose a mask and apply modeling paste on some places.
5. I stamped on the borders of the page and on the picture. I also used some stickers.
6. Arrange the flowers on the page and glue them.
7. Place the title and finish to decorate the page with another elements.
7 dots studioThoughts Keeper n°1 12×12 paper
7 dots studioThoughts Keeper Word Stickers
7 dots studioThoughts Keeper 6×12 Elements
Prima Cling Stamps
The Crafter’s Workshop 12×12 Mask