Card tutorial from Irina Gerschuk
I’ve created a card in a Marine style. I’ve used the “Destination Unknown” collection which is absolutely perfect for this theme!
All the chipboard pieces were covered with different embossing powders.
I’ve used modeling paste together with the mask to add some texture to the background.
I used few natural elements (such as shells and crab claw) to highlight the theme of the project.
At last moment I’ve added some sequins and transparent modeling paste with glass to add some sparkling to the card.
– Destination Unknown – 6×6 pad
– Destination Unknown – mask
– Destination Unknown – Tags 12×12
– Destination Unknown – flair
– Destination Unknown – Set of stamps
– different UWS chipboard pieces (Seaweed, Explore Tags, Starfish)