Louise Nelson and Irina Gerschuk
Layout – LOL
Louise created this layout to feature a photo booth strip of photos showing her and an internet friend enjoying a their first face to face meeting.
7 Dots Studio
12 x 12 Patterned paper Destination Unknown – Journey
6 x 12 Die-cut Elements Destination Unknown
Word Stickers 6 x 12 Illumination
Black Distress paint
Hi my friends! For today I’ve decided to create a card in a marine style. As for me the Destination Unknown collection is absolutely perfect for this theme.
I’ve covered the chipboard schooner with shabby-effect embossing powder. I’ve added some texture using the bubble mask and modeling paste. I’ve stamped the background randomly with 7 Dots Studio stamps (I’ve used white stamp pad). To highlight the marine theme I’ve used natural shells, sequins and glass beads.
– Destination Unknown – 6×6 pad
– Destination Unknown – stamp set
– Destination Unknown – mask
– Destination Unknown – tags 30×30
– Thoughts Keeper – stamp set
– Destination Unknown – UWS coordinating flair
– Destination Unknown – UWS coordinating chipboard