Today I would like to share my new layout with a step-by-step foto tutorial. On the photo my sons-twins. They are always together and they are best friends!
To create layout I used two sheets of the paper from different collections – Destination Unknown and Verano Azul
1. The composition is based on the lines present at the photos, namely the fence. The lines on the paper repeat vertical lines on the fence. I decided to continue the perspective of a fence on my LO. So I draw the line along the top and bottom of the fence on the photo, using a pencil and a ruler.
2. Torn off unwanted parts of the sheet with ruler
Here is the result
3. Apply a top sheet on the background sheet, Mark its borders using a pencil
4. Using a stamp and embossing powders make the pattern along the lines
5. Glue the top paper on the background paper
6. I slightly bent the edges of the top sheet
7. Added a transparent medium on the top sheet and wait until it dries
8. Add some texture paste through a stencil
9. Use a several colors of sprays to make colorful accents
10. Add the glitter in some places while the spray still wet
11. Decompose the thread randomly
and fix it using transparent glue
12. Using some chipboards and paper create a composition which will be located under the photo
13. Add some embellishments and the title
14. Add some accents using stamps, black and white inks
15. Finally add colorful splashes. Don’t forget to protect your photo.
Destination Unknown – Walk The Plank
Verano Azul – Dream
Lost and Found – Vignette
Verano Azul – Tags 12×12
Lost and Found – Tags 12×12
Verano Azul – Word Stickers 6×12
Verano Azul – Die-cut Elements 6×12
Lost and Found – Clear Stamps
Yuletide – Clear Stamps
Have a nice day!