For my second layout I kept thinking of a Poem I knew as a child ‘What’s the time’. Well I should say partly knew because I didn’t remember it correctly….so this is my adaption,
‘22.214.171.124 hang your stockings on the line!’
The creating process……..
1. I like to gather products together and placing them on/around the page .I don’t always use all of those products though.
2. I then put in my background papers and washi tape and add/ remove more product.
3. Glue the background in place, here I have sealed with Clear gesso, Stencilled, added splashes of
white gesso and black ink.
4. Add photo and all the product.
5. Finally add the title (OCD crept in and I kept playing with the position of mine)!
7 Dots Products:
Word Sticker sheet – Yuletide.
UmWowStudio -Chipboard and Stencil.
Thankyou for visiting the blog today!