Steampunk layout tutorial by HeeSun Kim
Hello 7 DOTS STUDIO friends. Hee Sun Kim here and I’d like to share a steampunk layout with “Dreamscapes” and “HAZY DAYS” collections.
I’m TEXTURE MANIAC and I love steampunk style work. The pleasure of texture and height is awesome!
Let’s enjoy with my tutorial!
1. Place the stencil on a paper and apply the paint using a form.
2. After the paint is dry, apply distress ink use a blending tool. No ink on the paint. (called “Regist”)
4. Attach it on a thick board using a gel medium.
5. After the medium is dry, cut to various thicknesses and lengths.
6. It piled up in a steampunk style! Love it!
7. FINISH. This is my self-portrait.
8. Decorated it with chip board and sticker.
7 Dots Studio supplies:
Hazy Days – Clear Stamps
Hazy Days – Chipboard
Hazy Days – Slick
Dreamscapes – Geometry Stencil
Dreamscapes – Twinkle