Step By Step
• Begin with selecting your desired tags.
• Use these to draw a template onto the cardboard.
• Using a Stanley knife cut out the cardboard tags.
• Then adhere the tags to the cardboard tags and allow to dry.
• It is up to you how much you would like to tear off and how much of the corrugated cardboard you want to reveal.
• With one of the tags I have ripped off a small portion of the corrugated cardboard as well.
• From the last image in the collage above you can see the 3 different ways I have done this.
• For something a little different I used the torn off pieces to layer up on one of the tags.
• Once you have created these fun corrugated cardboard tags you are free to embellish and decorate them as desired to suit your style.
7 Dots Studio supplies: