In the moonlight by Kavi Tha
Kavitha here today with a new project. I made a monochromatic layout using the paint chips collection. I loved this picture from pinterest which perfectly suits the B side of “Aquamarine” paper. I went for all neutral colour tones with a hint of blue colour.
Lets see the process:
1. I applied clear gesso to the whole paper and white gesso on the area i am going to compose my design.
2. I did some random stamping using stamps from paint chips collection using archival black and distress ink vintage photo
3. Now it’s time to add some colour, I have used colour bloom spray with lots of water to achieve water colour effect on my background
4. Next I added black texture paste and paper texture paste using two different stencils
5. To compose the design I used few layers of scrap papers and book print papers
6. Painted few chipboard pieces from Paint chips collection using metallique paint and did some stamping to add texture
7. To embellish I have used lace pieces,chipboard designs,die cuts, metal pieces etc
8. To add some more color and depth to the layout i used diluted brown and blue sprays around my composition and also splattered some.
9. Final step is to add art stones and blue color beads using gel medium.
7 Dots Studio supllies:
Paint Chips – Spills and Splatter Chipboard
Northern Lights – Word Stickers 6×12
Hazy Days – Element Stickers 6×12
Paint Chips – Clear Stamps
Paint Chips – Aquamarine