There’s only a week left to the end of the Challenge so if you need that final dose of inspiration for this Challenge our next guest designer chose to create a gorgeous layout.
Hello everybody! My name is Lida Chernyshova and it’s a great pleasure to be a designer of the month. I live in a Siberia, Russia. Happy wife and mother of two kids. It’s been two years since I started to be involved with scrapbooking. As for the mix media technique it’s still new to me, but very much exciting, so every time I start just can not stop!
The Moodboard of this month is so charming to me: sunshine going through the young green leaves inspired me to create this layout. Of course, it would never come to be without a outstanding paper from “7 Dots Studio”. This magic simply wouldn’t happen!
Big thanks for this chance to show you my work and hope you’ll also get inspired!
* * * * * *
It’s a very beautiful layout. Thank you Lida for sharing it with us. You can find more of her works on her blog
If you feel inspired please join our Challenge. You can find the rules, prizes, and the sign up link below. Happy Scrapping 🙂
* * * * * *
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
- create any project inspired by the Moodboard. You don’t have to follow any specific part. It’s not a colour or theme challenge. You can be inspired by any and every part of it. Just create whatever comes to your mind.
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on your blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include our Moodboard in your blog post (you will find it at the top of this post)
- use inlinkz and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
- Challenge is open till June, 30th midnight CET. We announce winners on the 5th of July.
The main winner is going to win One Collection Kit and one 6×6 Pad from our New Collections!
The second and third place are going to get 30% and 15% coupons to our store respectively.
Also one lucky person will win 10EUR coupon to our store
All three winners are also going to get a chance to be a Guest Designer on our blog as a part of the next Challenge.