Our July Challenge is still open so if you need some more inspiration for this Challenge our Guest Designer chose to create a gorgeous layout inspired by the Moodboard.
Hello! My name is Manannikova Mariya, I live in the sunny city of Omsk and have been seriously engaged in scrapbooking for 2 years now. I would like to show ypu my work i created specially for our favourite 7 Dots Studio.
I wanted to make a light page with a cheerful girl, but at the same time experiment with paints and pastes. I used paper “Walk the Plank” from the Destination Unknown collection and stickers from the Homegrown collection. I hope I succeeded and you will like my project.
* * * * * *
That’s a beautiful layout Mariya, Thank you for sharing with us. You can find more of her works on her blog
If you feel inspired please join our Challenge. You can find the rules, prizes, and the sign up link below. Happy Scrapping 🙂
* * * * * *
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
- create any project inspired by the Moodboard. You don’t have to follow any specific part. It’s not a colour or theme challenge. You can be inspired by any and every part of it. Just create whatever comes to your mind.
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on your blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include our Moodboard in your blog post (you will find it at the top of this post)
- use inlinkz and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
- Challenge is open till July, 31st midnight CET. We announce winners on the 5th of August.
The main winner is going to win One Collection Kit and one 6×6 Pad!
The second and third place are going to get 30% and 15% coupons to our store respectively.
Also one lucky person will win 10EUR coupon to our store
All three winners are also going to get a chance to be a Guest Designer on our blog as a part of the next Challenge.