July 2018 Guest Designer – Maria Lillepruun
Our July Challenge is still open so if you need some more inspiration for this Challenge our Guest Designer chose to create a gorgeous layout inspired by the Moodboard.
My name is Maria Lillepruun. I am an experienced paper crafter and a mixed media artist based in Tallinn, Estonia. My hobby is to play around with beautiful papers, paints and textures. I do it on a daily basis. I also lead live workshops and do my best to popularize mixed media art in my country. 7 Dots Studio patterned paper and all the decorations are just perfect for mixed media, so I often use them and advice my students to do the same.
I loved the July Moodboard! Although this is not a colour challenge, I still decided to use the colour scheme on the mood board and include some featured flowers in my project. I created a notebook with handmade cover, three dividers and 80 white sheets inside. Here is a live overview of the notebook on my YouTube channel.
I used mostly wonderful Paint Chips collection to decorate the cover and the double-sided dividers. You can see the Nightshade and the Clover sheets here. To add more green to my notebook I also used Lost & Found collection, Lab Notes sheet in particular. I also used the cards from Verano Azul collection. The beautiful quote on the cover is a sticker from the Fortune-teller collection. It is amazingly fun and easy to combine the 7 Dots products from different collections!
Thank you once again for inviting me. Have a wonderful creative summer everybody!
* * * * * *
What an amazing project Maria, Thank you for sharing with us. You can find more of her works on her blog – Magic Attic Design
If you feel inspired please join our Challenge. You can find the rules, prizes, and the sign up link below. Happy Scrapping 🙂
* * * * * *
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
- create any project inspired by the Moodboard. You don’t have to follow any specific part. It’s not a colour or theme challenge. You can be inspired by any and every part of it. Just create whatever comes to your mind.
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on your blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include our Moodboard in your blog post (you will find it at the top of this post)
- use inlinkz and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
- Challenge is open till July, 31st midnight CET. We announce winners on the 5th of August.
The main winner is going to win One Collection Kit and one 6×6 Pad!
The second and third place are going to get 30% and 15% coupons to our store respectively.
Also one lucky person will win 10EUR coupon to our store
All three winners are also going to get a chance to be a Guest Designer on our blog as a part of the next Challenge.