This is Bipasha with you today, showcasing my latest creations with the new “Air mail” collection. Its a perfect blend of vintage and bright tones and if you are a coffee art addict like me, you will surely fall in love with this collection. I have used different elements from this line to create two vintage cards.
Let me walk you through the process to create these vintage cards.
Step by step:
- Two kraft cards were cut in sizes 3.5×3.5″ and 2.5×4″ and layered with a black cardstock of sizes 3×3″ and 2×3.5″.
- Once done, we cut and distressed two cardstocks of sizes 2.5×2.5″ and 1.5×3″ from Air Mail – Hand Written & Post Mark.
- Fussy cut out vintage paper elements from Air Mail – Delivered & Tags.
- I adhered the layers with foam tape to add depths along with some laces and metal fndings from my stash.
- Finally, once I was happy with the layerings, i splattered some diluted gesso and some dry brush gesso strokes to blend everything together.
7 Dots Studio supplies: