Today we have some extra inspiration for you. This guest designer won our Challenge in May but was unable to create for us earlier. We still wanted to have her talents on our blog. That’s why we waited so long and finally she’s here!
I am a software engineer by profession, but Art is my passion, my dream and something I breathe for. I have studied fine arts (Oil painting, Acrylic and Charcoal) for almost 20 years!! I started my Mixed Media Journey in 2016 and fell for it immediately. The amount of freedom I get, while creating with mixed media is what really makes me happy!
I love every kind of colours and papers!! My favourite colour is teal, blue, pink and pale green!! My layouts depicts my love towards beauty!! My style is mainly contemporary feminine!! Another love of mine is art journaling and I always try to depict a story through my creation!!
This month I am doing Guest DT for 7 Dots studio Challenge! Thank you so much 7 Dots Studio for giving me this opportunity!! When I saw this beautiful brown mood-board, immediately I fell in love with it !! The scripted pages, stack of letters – it brought a vintage feel in my mind , and the Air Mail collection is just perfect match for this awesome mood-board!! I have created a vintage layout using “Air Mail” collection with various laces , trims , molds and lots of 7 Dots Stickers!! I am really happy with my layout, hope you would like it!!
* * * * * *
Torsa what a beautiful layout, Thank you for sharing with us. You can find more of her works on her blog!
If you feel inspired please join our Challenge. You can find the rules, prizes, and the sign up link below. Happy Scrapping 🙂
* * * * * *
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
- create any project inspired by the Moodboard. You don’t have to follow any specific part. It’s not a colour or theme challenge. You can be inspired by any and every part of it. Just create whatever comes to your mind.
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on your blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include our Moodboard in your blog post (you will find it at the top of this post)
- use inlinkz and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
- Challenge is open till August, 31st midnight CET. We announce winners on the 5th of September.
The main winner is going to win One Collection Kit and one 6×6 Pad!
The second and third place are going to get 30% and 15% coupons to our store respectively.
Also one lucky person will win 10EUR coupon to our store
All three winners are also going to get a chance to be a Guest Designer on our blog as a part of the next Challenge.