Hello 7 Dots Studio lovers!
Today with you Olya and my new inspiration and step-by-step for you!
I am really stunned and in love with the new collections! Just so delightful! They are so stylish and beautiful. And today my project was created from the “Air Mail” collection and I dedicated it to our wonderful postmen.
Step by step
- Each sheet is very beautifully combined with others so I chose “Air Mail – Post Mark” and “Air Mail – Hand Written” and some stylish element stickers, tags and inscriptions for decor
- In the beginning, I put one sheet on top of the other and covered everything Gesso – Clear.
- Then I applyed a few strokes of Texture Paste – Plaster Paste and I left to dry
- Excellent! After everything has dried up I add a little colour with Mica Powder from Finnabair
- At the next stage I create a composition of Tags and beautiful picture-cards from the sheet “Air Mail – Scripted”. And add a stamp to my background
- I also wanted to make an interesting and easy decoration with metal elements and chipboards in the form of letters. I also added frames from the Chipboard Set to this composition.
- And of course for the final touch I use my favourite Word Stickers and I took 2 phrases. I like to fill the meaning of the project with these simple and irreplaceable things
I hope you liked my project and you are inspired by new collections! Join us and play with new collections from 7 Dots Studio! I wish you a lot of inspiration and excellent creative mood!
With love, Olya
7 Dots Studio supplies:
Air Mail – Die-cut Elements 6×12
Air Mail – Element Stickers 6×12
Air Mail – Word Stickers 6×12
Air Mail – Hand Written
Air Mail – Collection Kit
Air Mail – Chipboard
Air Mail – Post Mark
Air Mail – Tags 12×12
Air Mail – Scripted