Hi everyone, my name is Arantzazu, I’m from Bilbao (Spain). Six years ago, I discovered mixed media and it has become in my passion! when I’m not working in the hospital I take out all the mixed media material and enjoy creating something new I love the textures, layers and colours! I don´t know with which of them I enjoy more but I know that Clean & Simple is not my style. I love to mix bright colours, although I recognize that bluish green is my favourite colour and whenever I can I use it!
I feel very fortunate to be able to participate in this great team as a guest designer!This is the work that I have created for the fantastic September challenge, I tried to use the color palette although it was not necessary … I was inspired by nature and I have created a mixed media layout with tons of layers using Garden Party collection, hope you enjoy it!
7 Dots Studio supplies:
* * * * * *
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
- create any project inspired by the Moodboard. You don’t have to follow any specific part. It’s not a colour or theme challenge. You can be inspired by any and every part of it. Just create whatever comes to your mind.
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on your blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include our Moodboard in your blog post (you will find it at the top of this post)
- use inlinkz and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
- Challenge is open till September, 30th midnight CET. We announce winners on the 5th of October.
The main winner is going to win One Collection Kit and one 6×6 Pad!
The second and third place are going to get 30% and 15% coupons to our store respectively.
Also one lucky person will win 10EUR coupon to our store
All three winners are also going to get a chance to be a Guest Designer on our blog as a part of the next Challenge.