Trip to warm Barcelona by Anna Wiśniewska
Do you like Autumn? I don’t. The time when Summer ends is very sad and difficult for me. When I look at brown and yellow leaves on the ground I feel like the nature dying. But the Autumn has come and the only thing I can do is wait for the Spring again. And in the meantime I can create layouts with beautiful, summer memories. For today I have for you layout with the picture of my last Autumn trip to warm Barcelona. In Autumn colours. Here it is!
And now step by step of the project:
1. The first thing I did was cutting the “Delivered” sheet of paper from Air Mail collection and giving the older look to the small pieces.
2. Next I made some background work with black gesso and a stencil and made a composition under the photo. I stick the papers on distancers to make my project three-dimensional.
3. Then I added chipboards, die-cuts and small stickers.
4. As well as some media – colour powders and micro balls.
5. I also used wonderful Garden Party stamps and I sticked a few gold sequins and word stickers.
6. I outlined the whole layout with black pen and gave a touch of gold wax to chipboards and other elements.
7. And finally I splashed the project with black and gold inks.
Few close-ups of the finished project:
7 Dots Studio supplies:
Garden Party – Word Stickers 6×12
Garden Party – Clear Stamps
Air Mail – Die-cut Elements 6×12
Air Mail – Element Stickers 6×12
Air Mail – Unaddressed
Air Mail – Chipboard
Air Mail – Delivered
Air Mail – Tags 12×12