Hello! My name is Julia and I’m very pleased to be a guest designer on the wonderful 7 Dots Studio blog. For me it is a great honor. I live in the Moscow region of Kotelniki (Russia). I have two children: a boy and a girl, a cat and a husband – the chess player)) I devote all my free time to creativity. I love to create albums and notepads. But, since, I like practical things, that one can use without fear of touching them, I use ”Mixed Media” techniques very rarely and in small quantity. In my opinion, the 7 Dots paper is good by themselves.
For my notebook I used papers, die-cuts and stickers from three collections: Paint Chips, Northern Lights and Garden Party. In my opinion, they are all suitable for the September’s inspiration board and perfectly combine with each other. In the notebook there are 3 dividers with pockets, in which you can put photos or notes. I hope you enjoyed it! Wish you the inspiration and a beautiful day!
* * * * * *
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
- create any project inspired by the Moodboard. You don’t have to follow any specific part. It’s not a colour or theme challenge. You can be inspired by any and every part of it. Just create whatever comes to your mind.
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on your blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include our Moodboard in your blog post (you will find it at the top of this post)
- use inlinkz and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
- Challenge is open till September, 30th midnight CET. We announce winners on the 5th of October.
The main winner is going to win One Collection Kit and one 6×6 Pad!
The second and third place are going to get 30% and 15% coupons to our store respectively.
Also one lucky person will win 10EUR coupon to our store
All three winners are also going to get a chance to be a Guest Designer on our blog as a part of the next Challenge.