Hello 7 dots studio friends! I am Olya Chelpanova from Russia, Krasnoyarsk. I am currently a Masters degree student specialising in foreign linguistics and am in love with mixed-media and artistic scrapbooking. I love to work with paints, textures and different materials and always try to find new ways how to apply them. I believe that art is an essential part of life and can not live without it 🙂
I am so happy to be here at 7 dots studio blog as a guest designer and to have such a great opportunity to work with our favourite great brand! And, surely, hope to inspire you a bit to create something new and beautiful for October challenge☺ It is nice to meet you all! So, here it is – my altered photo frame entitled as “Follow your heart”.
I got inspired by the autumn mood, when it is cold outside and you stay at home and comfort yourself with your family and close ones. I absolutely adore grey, red and violet pallette of the moodboard – the colours match perfectly with each other and gives that autumn feel I wanted to convey. I also love the way how american “fall” and “follow” sounds similar, so I put those titles on the project 🙂 I used a lot of different gorgeous papers and elements from 7 dots products – they are all from different collections, but they may work with each other very well, which I appreciate a lot. You may check the list of the products below. I hope you will like my project! I wish you endless inspiration and creativity!
7 Dots Studio supplies:
Garden Party – Die-cut Elements 6×12
Garden Party – Element Stickers 6×12
Garden Party – Clear Stamps
Garden Party- Born
Air Mail – Postage Notes Stencil
Writers Block – Tags 12×12
Writers Block – Epilogue
Writers Block – Torn
* * * * * *
Amazing project Olya, Thank you for sharing with us. You can find more of her works on her blog!
If you feel inspired please join our Challenge. You can find the rules, prizes, and the sign up link below. Happy Scrapping 🙂
* * * * * *
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
- create any project inspired by the Moodboard. You don’t have to follow any specific part. It’s not a colour or theme challenge. You can be inspired by any and every part of it. Just create whatever comes to your mind.
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on your blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include our Moodboard in your blog post (you will find it at the top of this post)
- use inlinkz and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
- Challenge is open till October, 31st midnight CET. We announce winners on the 5th of November.
The main winner is going to win One Collection Kit and one 6×6 Pad!
The second and third place are going to get 30% and 15% coupons to our store respectively.
Also one lucky person will win 10EUR coupon to our store
All three winners are also going to get a chance to be a Guest Designer on our blog as a part of the next Challenge.