Hello 7dots studio fans !!
I’m Noura Pompilla from Perú. I’m 29 years old and I live in Lima (the capital) with my husband and my little girl. Ever since I was in school I have always liked art and I remember that I always liked to decorate my notebooks to get extra points but later I ended up studying administration. It was only when I had to leave my job to watch my daughter that I discovered the wonderful world of scrapbooking and mixed media, I love to create and play with paints, papers and textures, getting my hands messy is one of my favourite sensations.
A friend asked me if there were fairy tales in my country. It was a question that I was thinking about for some days and then I saw the moodboard of the October challenge and the photos of the colourful flowers, the calm river, the clouds… in which part of my country could I find all of that? There is only one place and it would be the Amazon and why not??? If there are fairies, they definitely live there. I used paint chips, the garden party collection, and words stickers that speak about nature and fairies so they were perfect for my layout. I decided to call it “Fairy of the Amazon” I hope it can inspire you in any way.
7 Dots Studio supplies:
* * * * * *
Thank you Noura for sharing with us. Beautiful project. You can find more of her works on her blog!
If you feel inspired please join our Challenge. You can find the rules, prizes, and the sign up link below. Happy Scrapping 🙂
* * * * * *
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
- create any project inspired by the Moodboard. You don’t have to follow any specific part. It’s not a colour or theme challenge. You can be inspired by any and every part of it. Just create whatever comes to your mind.
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on your blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include our Moodboard in your blog post (you will find it at the top of this post)
- use inlinkz and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
- Challenge is open till October, 31st midnight CET. We announce winners on the 5th of November.
The main winner is going to win One Collection Kit and one 6×6 Pad!
The second and third place are going to get 30% and 15% coupons to our store respectively.
Also one lucky person will win 10EUR coupon to our store
All three winners are also going to get a chance to be a Guest Designer on our blog as a part of the next Challenge.