Letters – Vintage canvas by Kavi Tha
Kavi Tha here today to share my Vintage canvas. I have used my favourite alphabet stencils form older collection along with tags and die cuts from “Garden party” collection.
I also want to share few steps on how to create the textured background. Vintage is not my style, but i love trying out new things. I hope you like the result.
1. Apply patina paste through alphabet stencil to the pre primed canvas
2. Apply sand texture paste and crackle paste randomly over few areas.
3. Add colors using brown and teal shades of sprays
4. Do some random stamping using texture stamps and archival black ink
5. Now the background is ready,i have decorated it using layers of chipboards,tags,die cuts and vintage laces. Here are some detailed photos.
7 Dots Studio supplies:
Garden Party – Die-cut elements 6×12
Garden Party – Tags 12×12
Writer’s Block – Letters Stencil