Happy New Year 2019. We are so happy that we can share another year with you. How about we start things off with another Challenge?
As always please draw inspiration from our Moodboard post your project to one of the categories below, each category comes with it’s own prizes. You are free to choose which category you want to take part in!
Also remember to be on a lookout for projects from our DT through the month tagged Challenge Inspiration!
We understand that sometimes seeing all the beautiful projects by talented artists may be a little intimidating. With that in mind we wanted to make our Challenge more accessible. If you are new to scrapbooking, new to our 7 Dots Studio products or just want to take it easy and don’t worry about fierce competition that’s the category for you. We know that we don’t have all the time we would like to spend on our hobbies and if you are looking for a friendly, non-judging environment to show your projects and maybe win some prizes you are very welcomed to take part 🙂
This category is for everyone that likes a little Challenge. If you like to test yourself and are inspired by some friendly competition choose this category. Our DT will judge this projects a little bit more carefully. But don’t worry, we don’t want to stress you out. We just love your beautiful creations.
* * * * * *
Join our Challenge and create any projects inspired by the Moodboard. You can make layouts, tags, ATC, canvases, collages, art-journals, off the page projects and more. Please read the rules below so you can win some amazing prices. We hope that it will inspire you to create new and amazing projects that you can share with us.
* * * * * *
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
- create any project inspired by the Moodboard. You don’t have to follow any specific part. It’s not a colour or theme challenge. You can be inspired by any and every part of it. Just create whatever comes to your mind.
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on your blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include our Moodboard in your blog post (you will find it at the top of this post)
- use one of the inlinkz below and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
- Challenge is open till January, 31st midnight CET. We announce winners on the 5th of February.
The main winner is going to win One Collection Kit and one 6×6 Pad!
The runner up is going to get 30% coupons to our store
The main winner is going to win Set of 7 Dots Studio papers!
The runner up is going to get 15% coupons to our store
Advanced category winners and one lucky contestant are also going to get a chance to be a Guest Designer on our blog as a part of the next Challenge.