Here we are again with a second Guest Designer project this month. This project is so different then the last one and yet they both fit well with our Moodboard. We hope that You too will create your own unique project and share it with us!
Hello dear friends!
My name is Nadya. I’m from Omsk, Russia. I’m happy to be a guest designer this month. For me it is a great honor. I’ve been scrapbooking since 2013. My favourite technique is Mixed Media. Especially I like to create layouts.
When I saw this beautiful Moodboard, immediately I fell in love with it! It’s so inspiring for me! For my layout, I used the colours of the moodboard and the bird’s feathers. I have mixed and matched some beautiful lines from the 7 Dots Studio – Destination Unknown and Nature Walk. I also used various laces, paper flowers, trims, molds. I am really happy with my layout, hope you would like it!
* * * * * *
What an gorgeous project. Thank you Nadya for sharing with us 🙂 . You can find more of her works on her blog!
If you feel inspired please join our Challenge. You can find the rules, prizes, and the sign up link below. Happy Scrapping 🙂
* * * * * *
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
- create any project inspired by the Moodboard. You don’t have to follow any specific part. It’s not a colour or theme challenge. You can be inspired by any and every part of it. Just create whatever comes to your mind.
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on your blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include our Moodboard in your blog post (you will find it at the top of this post)
- use inlinkz and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
- Challenge is open till November, 30th midnight CET. We announce winners on the 5th of December.
The main winner is going to win One Collection Kit and one 6×6 Pad!
The second and third place are going to get 30% and 15% coupons to our store respectively.
Also one lucky person will win 10EUR coupon to our store
All three winners are also going to get a chance to be a Guest Designer on our blog as a part of the next Challenge.