How are you enjoying our August Challenge? We’re wasting no time and we have a guest designer for you already for some more inspiration.
When I saw August Moodboard I wanted to do vintage layout with book pages and old stories 🙂 7 Dots paper became the base for the project! This layout is about a young gypsy and her secrets. The Moon, the sun and the stars. Thank you for this experience and the invitation!
* * * * * *
Fantastic creation Marina, Thank you for sharing with us. You can find more of her works on her blog!
If you feel inspired please join our Challenge. You can find the rules, prizes, and the sign up link below. Happy Scrapping 🙂
* * * * * *
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
- create any project inspired by the Moodboard. You don’t have to follow any specific part. It’s not a colour or theme challenge. You can be inspired by any and every part of it. Just create whatever comes to your mind.
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on your blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include our Moodboard in your blog post (you will find it at the top of this post)
- use inlinkz and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
- Challenge is open till August, 31st midnight CET. We announce winners on the 5th of September.
The main winner is going to win One Collection Kit and one 6×6 Pad!
The second and third place are going to get 30% and 15% coupons to our store respectively.
Also one lucky person will win 10EUR coupon to our store
All three winners are also going to get a chance to be a Guest Designer on our blog as a part of the next Challenge.